New USB DAQ For IEPE Transducers
Plug.n.DAQ Lite 2 channel USB DAQ card with IEPE sensor supply for noise and vibration measurement.
Effective Price List
- Download effective Price List (pdf)
- 2 nd Hand & Demo Unit T&M Devices! Download model and Price List (pdf)
- Selective Monitoring Microphone AS 11
The monitoring probe AS11 is a handy device which is designed to detect and subjectively evaluate airborne sound signals. It has a 30cm long flexible directional microphone. Headphones are connected to the output jack on the rear. Power is supplied from a internal rechargeable battery, which is located in the hand grip. The rechargeable battery is accessible and can easily be changed by unscrewing the rear tube of the grab handle. Amplifier and filter is integrated into the hand grip. There is only one single cable connection between microphone and headphones! This makes the device a fully integrated one hand operation detector.
After switching on, the green power LED indicates full battery charge. Below 3,5 volts, the brightness decreases very rapidly and at 3 volts it lights only extremely weak indicating the need for recharging or exchanging the battery pack.
There are 2 amplifier gain ranges; 30 and 60 dB. The volume on the headphones is adjusted with the integrated pot on the control panel (11 positions).With the second pot on the control panel, the center frequency for the 1/3rd octave band pass filter could be selected between 31Hz and 8.000Hz. The filtered signal can be amplified by 20dB. Signals, recorded by the directive microphone are filtered and amplified on the headphones. The output jack allows connection to other signal analyzers or recorders.
- Robust, flexible directional microphone
- Headphone amplifier
- Working with internal battery
- One-hand operation
- Tunable 1/3rd octave band pass filter
- Airborne noise measurements
- Machine diagnostics
- Sound source localization
- Leakage detection
Frequency range of microphone: 30 Hz - 18 kHzWeight incl. battery: 350 g
Max. output voltage: 4 Vpp
Distortion: <1% at 1 kHz und 4 Vpp
Power supply: 4,8V rechargeable battery,
operating 10 h
Dimensions (DxL): 35Ø x 550 mm
- MU-10 world first USB measurement microphone.In addition you will find here ¼" and ½" IEPE microphones. Here you will find our new measurement microphones.
- RogaDAQ1 1 channel USB Front End with IEPE sensor supply.RogaDAQ1
- The Plug.n.DAQ; 2 cannel USB card with IEPE supply is now available.Plug.n.DAQ
- "FastTracer" PORTABLE VIBRATION ANALYSIS SOLUTION
The FastTracer, directly connectable to the USB port of the PC, gives to each measurement point an unambiguous and immediate identification of possible faults. The diagnosis of the machine becomes in this way a routine operation accessible to all users thanks to a customizable system of thresholds and messages and guarantees as well as significant saving of maintenance costs.
FastTracer data sheet FastTracer PDF
Download FastTracer introduction FastTracer video
free spectrum analyzer for sound card
- download free FFT Analyzer developed by Alfredo Accattatis
Fig. AS 11 Selective Monitoring Microphone