Measure sound pressure levels accurately at events, use DIN 15905-5 System.
Welcome to the homepage for noise measurements according to the DIN 15905-5 regulation. Here you will find all the information and tools you need to measure, analyze and report noise levels in the workplace or in your environment.
To get started, it’s important to understand the requirements of DIN 15905-5, which provides guidelines for monitoring and assessing noise exposure. This regulation requires you to identify noise sources and measure their levels using appropriate equipment.
To help you, we have provided a PC-based measurement system and software for data analysis and reporting. You’ll also find helpful instructions for measuring noise and interpreting your results, including tips for choosing the right measurement strategy and correcting common problems.
Finally, we provide instructions for reporting your noise measurements and complying with DIN 15905-5 in your workplace or environment. We strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with this regulation and consult a qualified noise expert if necessary.
10EaZy Microphone with USB ADC
Scope of delivery:
- LevelCheck software for Windows® 7, 8, 10, 11 Dolngle license
- Plug.n.DAQ Lite USB Audio Interface | Range input 10 Voltpeak
- 10EaZy high SPL 1/2″ microphone with 10 mV/Pa to 150 dBpeak
- WS-RG-80 windscreen
- CA114 microphone calibrator class 2 with 1/4″ microphone adapte
- RogaBNC5 5 meter RG174A/U coaxial cable with kink protection
- Supports Windows® Audio.
- Supports Windows® Core Audio.
- Supports ASIO®. ASIO is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- Measurement microphone and reference microphone.
- Output for pink noise.
- Internal noise generator (pink noise).
- Measurement protocol according to DIN15905-5 (11-2007) or own specifications.
- Intermediate values as a list and graphic.
- Grid of intermediate values 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 1min , 2min, 5min.
- Automatic generation of the file name.
- Audio recording of the violations
- L eq grid: 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min , 60min, 120min.
- L eq Sliding: 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min, 60min, 120min.
- L eq120min .
- Short-term L eq sliding: 2s, 5s, 10s , 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min.
- L eq related to the current duration measurement.
- L Peak L Impulse L Fast L Slow .
- Measurement with A or C rating or without rating.
- Current peak.
- Highest peak of the measurement.
- Highest peak in the current interval (raster only).
- Configurable display of the Leq.
- Current L eq .
- Preview values (rasters only).
- short-term L eq .
- Distance to the L eq limit.
- Maximum L eq of the measurement.
- Leq as percent of limit.
- L eq120 .
- L eq related to the current measurement duration.
- L eq display via network in the browser, also as a traffic light display.
- Color marking of the states:
- Normal: green.
- Warning: Yellow.
- Overrun: Red.
- Flashing and maximizing the display with selectable limits.
- Audio recording of the input signal when exceeded.
- A DMX scene can be assigned to each status.
- Output of the DMX values depending on the status via ARTNet™ 1 .
- When using Windows® Core Audio, the volume setting of the computer is monitored.
- Logging of special events such as exceeding the limit value.
- Measurement protocol according to DIN15905-5 (11-2007).
- Calibration wizard showing maximum input level and crest factor.
- Assistant to determine the loudest point in the audience area.
- Assistant for determining the correction factors.
- Determination with one or two microphones.
- Measurement duration 15s, 30s, 45s, 1min, 2min.
- Measurement at the alternative immission location can be repeated without a new measurement at the immission location.
- Continuous display of correction values.
- Two switchable color profiles.
- English and German labeling of the display and the printouts.
- Visualization of the Leq values via network.
- Switchable display (traffic light display, single value, overview).
- Through the display in the browser, it is independent of the operating system used on the display device.
- Up to three network devices possible at the same time.
- Calibration can be controlled via the web interface.
- Not all features are available in the demo version.
- Please test the compatibility of the software with your system before purchasing using the demo version .
1 Art-Net™ is a trade mark of Artistic License Holdings Ltd