according to DIN 15905-5 standard
Scope of delivery:
- LevelCheck software for Windows® 7, 8, 10, 11 Dolngle license
- USB Audio Interface Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD
- RG-50HL high SPL microphone with 10 mV/Pa to 150 dBpeak
- WS-RG-40 windscreen
- CA114 microphone calibrator class 2 with 1/4″ microphone adapter
- MP48 IEPE XLR adapter
- RogaBNC5 5 meter RG174A/U coaxial cable with kink protection
- Supports Windows® Audio.
- Supports Windows® Core Audio.
- Supports ASIO®. ASIO is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
- Measurement microphone and reference microphone.
- Output for pink noise.
- Internal noise generator (pink noise).
- Measurement protocol according to DIN15905-5 (11-2007) or own specifications.
- Intermediate values as a list and graphic.
- Grid of intermediate values 1s, 2s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 1min , 2min, 5min.
- Automatic generation of the file name.
- Audio recording of the violations
- L eq grid: 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min , 60min, 120min.
- L eq Sliding: 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min, 30min, 60min, 120min.
- L eq120min .
- Short-term L eq sliding: 2s, 5s, 10s , 20s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min.
- L eq related to the current duration measurement.
- L Peak L Impulse L Fast L Slow .
- Measurement with A or C rating or without rating.
- Current peak.
- Highest peak of the measurement.
- Highest peak in the current interval (raster only).
- Configurable display of the Leq.
- Current L eq .
- Preview values (rasters only).
- short-term L eq .
- Distance to the L eq limit.
- Maximum L eq of the measurement.
- Leq as percent of limit.
- L eq120 .
- L eq related to the current measurement duration.
- L eq display via network in the browser, also as a traffic light display.
- Color marking of the states:
- Normal: green.
- Warning: Yellow.
- Overrun: Red.
- Flashing and maximizing the display with selectable limits.
- Audio recording of the input signal when exceeded.
- A DMX scene can be assigned to each status.
- Output of the DMX values depending on the status via ARTNet™ 1 .
- When using Windows® Core Audio, the volume setting of the computer is monitored.
- Logging of special events such as exceeding the limit value.
- Measurement protocol according to DIN15905-5 (11-2007).
- Calibration wizard showing maximum input level and crest factor.
- Assistant to determine the loudest point in the audience area.
- Assistant for determining the correction factors.
- Determination with one or two microphones.
- Measurement duration 15s, 30s, 45s, 1min, 2min.
- Measurement at the alternative immission location can be repeated without a new measurement at the immission location.
- Continuous display of correction values.
- Two switchable color profiles.
- English and German labeling of the display and the printouts.
- Visualization of the Leq values via network.
- Switchable display (traffic light display, single value, overview).
- Through the display in the browser, it is independent of the operating system used on the display device.
- Up to three network devices possible at the same time.
- Calibration can be controlled via the web interface.
- Not all features are available in the demo version.
- Please test the compatibility of the software with your system before purchasing using the demo version .
1 Art-Net™ is a trade mark of Artistic License Holdings Ltd