Measuring microphone MP40
Price 970 € + VAT
Electret condenser measurement microphone Free field class 1 WS2F
- Sensitivity 50 mV/Pa
- IEPE constant current supply 2-10 mA
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 3.5 Hz – 20 kHz
3.5 Hz – 4 kHz: ± 0.5 dB
4 kHz – 20 kHz: ± 1.5 dB
- 1/2″ microphone capsule thread 60uns
- Acoustic noise floor 18 dB(A)
- Measuring range 18 dB(A) SPL Max 146 dB
- Download MP40 Measurement Microphone Datasheet
- Download MP40 Certificate of Factory Calibration with frequency response and microphone sensitivity
- Download MP40 with DAkkS calibration certificate Price: 1150 €
¼" IEPE Measuring microphone MI21
Price 445 € + VAT
Splash Water Proof IP55 Microphone
- The MI21 measurement microphone has been designed with splash water protection so that it can be used for measurement campaigns in wet or humid weather.
- A hydrophobic membrane at the sound inlet prevents water from damaging the electret capsule.
- The microphones with splash water protection, also MI17sw and RG-50sw, have proven themselves, among others, with brake manufacturers, who mount the measurement microphone in the wheel housing in order to record disturbing brake noises.
- However, measurement runs in winter with polluted salt water, put the sound inlet, or damage the microphone capsule in the course of time.
- In this case, we offer a repair of the microphone at half the purchase price.
- Download MI21 Measurement Microphone Datasheet
- Download IP55 Certificate