MI19 ¼" IEPE DAQ Microphone
Class 1 according to IEC 61672
electret free field measurement microphone
IEPE DAQ microphone for applications in standard industrial environments suitable for all noise measurements above 27 dB(A) to 130 dB.
The MI19 ICP measurement microphone offers a cost-effective solution for acoustic measurements.
It can be used in combination with any instrument that has an IEPE constant current power supply.
The frequency response also corresponds to class 1 specification DIN/IEC 651.
- Sensitivity 50mV/Pa
- IEPE supply 2-8mA
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Class 1 according to DIN EN 60 651
- Acoustic noise floor 27 dB(A)
- Measuring range up to 130 dB SPL Peak (5% Dist.)
- Temperature range -10 to +80 °C
- Heat resistant up to 130 °C