Vibration Analysis Software
Sound Analysis Software
FFT Analyzer Lite
NVH Analyzer Lite
Spectrum Analyzer Lite
FFT analyzer software for accelerometers and measurement microphones.
FFT Analyzer Lite - NVH Analyzer Lite
NVH Analyzer Lite for 2 channel USB audio NVH sensors like measurement mics and accelerometers.
- FFT analyzer with 4-channel RogaDAQ4 USB measurement data acquisition.
- Shown here is the setup and a simple measurement after calibration of three IEPE accelerometers.
- With this solution you can handle most vibration problems in mechanical engineering, NVH, “Noise, Vibration, Harshness”, research and development at a fair price.
NVH Analyzer Lite Features
NVH analysis software with basic functions:
- FFT block size 101 to 51201
- FFT line resolution 0.366 Hz @ 48 kHz / 51201
- FFT Averaging Linear, Peak Hold
- Sum level Band limit – adjustable
- Weighting Slow, Fast, Impulse
- Weighting filters Lin, A, C
- High-pass- Low-pass filter adjustable
- Sensor Calibration menu for microphones and vibration sensors
- FFT Spectrum
- Time domain Level vibration acceleration
- Time domain Level vibration velocity
- Time domain Level vibration displacement
- Time domain RMS
- Time domain Mean-value
- Time domain Peak-Peak
- FFT T-AVG
- Time domain Sound Level
- Time domain Sound Level A-Filter
- 1/3 Octave-Spectrum
- 1/3 Octave T-AVG
Up to 10 minutes raw data recording, output in WAV format possible.
Listening to the measurement data via the PC speaker after recording possible.