RogaDAQ2 Digital USB Sensor Interface AC,DC, IEPE
The RogaDAQ2 USB DAQ is developed for highly accurate measurements in the T&M and also for NVH measurements. This USB Front End is optimized for noise and vibration measurements with 2 channel IEPE (ICP®) sensor supply.
Main feature of the RogaDAQ2 is the driver and free software concept. Special drivers are not needed ; the unit is detected by the PC as standard Soundcard.
Measurement programs like ArtemiS, Audacity, DASYLab, LabView, Levelcheck, MatLab, PAK by Müller BBM, RogaREC, Smaart works directly in real time.
2 channel Digital IEPE - USB Sensor Conditioner RogaDAQ2
- Simple sensor digitization
- No driver installation
- 2 channel AC, DC IEPE supply independently switchable
- Compatible with DASYLab, Dirac, MATLAB®, ME’scope, LabVIEWTM, and most signal analyzer softwares.
- Plug.n.Play capable with Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS and Linux
- DC up to 24 kHz, with IEPE from 0.3 Hz to 24 kHz (-3dB)
- Sampling rate 48 KHz
Digital ICP Sensor Interface RogaDAQ2 Impulse Hammer and IEPE Vibrationsensor
Transfer Function and Coherence Analysis Module
The RogaDAQ2 supports as first USB Soundcard on the market, measurements from 0 Hz up to 20 kHz and IEPE sensor supply.
Range input is fixed to +- 5 Volt and can not be changed by any Windows programs.
RogaDAQ2 ICP interface is available including FFT Analyzer Software, Sound Level meter and FRF Analysis Program.
ICP® is a registered trademark of PCB Group, inc., Depew, New York
Subject to alterations