Due to its small dimensions, it is also very suitable for mobile use.
With the VC01 vibration calibrator, sensors up to a total weight of 70g can be checked for function and accuracy very easily.
Regardless of the mass of the test object, the acceleration at the vibrating table of the calibrator is kept constant via an integrated reference sensor.
The signal emitted by the device under test can be measured using an RMS voltmeter, an oscilloscope or an FFT analyzer.
– Integrated reference sensor with high accuracy
– constant vibration acceleration through
– suitable for sensors with 0..120g mass
– Glue sensor attachment or with M5 grub screw
– easy to use
– robust design
– Housing aluminum, black
– Power button with operating and undervoltage display
– Dimensions ø 52 x 148mm
– Weight 525g including battery
– Temperature range 0..40 °C
– LED display for normal operation (green) and undervoltage (orange)
Scope of delivery: calibrator, battery, calibration certificate
Vibration Calibrator VC-01
- Vibration acceleration 10m / s²
- Vibration frequency 159.2 Hz
- Waveform sine
- Accuracy 5%
- Distortion less than 3%
- Sensor mass 0..120g
- Battery power supply 9V block
- Automatic shutdown after 50s
Price: 1690 Euro + VAT