IEPE DAQ measuring microphone
for machine noise and
test bench application
The MI19 ICP measurement microphone offers a cost-effective solution for acoustic measurements.
It can be used in combination with any instrument that has an ICP® or constant current power supply.
MI19 IEPE DAQ Free Field Microphone
- 1/4″ IEPE measurement microphone
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Class 1 according to IEC 61672
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Sensitivity 50 mV/Pa
- Measuring range 33 dB to 130 dB SPL peak (5% dist.)
- Constant current supply 2- 8 mA
- Temperature range -10 to +80 °C
- Heat resistant up to 130 °C
- WS-RG-40 Windscreen 40 mm diameter
Identical MI19 models
- AVM MI18
- FALM MF182
Class 1 according to IEC 61672
¼" IEPE measurement microphone
The MI21 measurement microphone is designed with splash water protection so that it can be used for measurement campaigns in wet or humid weather.
A water-repellent sealing of the membrane at the sound inlet, prevents the damage of the electret capsule by water.
The IEPE microphones with splash water protection, also MI17SW and RG-50SW, have proven themselves, among others, at brake manufacturers, who mount the measurement microphone in the wheel housing to record disturbing brake noises.