MK 202 E 1/2"
measuring microphone capsule
Ultrasonic USB measurement microphone MK 202 E + iSV1611
The 1/2” measuring microphone capsule MK 202 E is designed for acoustic measurements in
research, development and industry and is also used in building acoustics and audiology, among other things.
- Frequency range 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- free field
- Sound pressure level up to 158 dB
- 22dBA to 158dB
The measurement microphone capsule has a fixed charge carrier layer (backelectret) to provide the polarization voltage.
The careful construction and the constructive concept of the microphone capsules guarantee a high temporal constancy of the electro-acoustic parameters.
The internationally common thread type (60 UNS) for connecting the microphone capsule allows interchangeability with other 1/2” microphone capsules and enables connection to all suitable calibration and measuring devices.
1/2" USB free field
class 1 WS2F
USB measurement microphone preamplifier ultrasonic application
The iSV1611 digital USB microphone preamplifier is suitable for all common pre-polarized 1/2” measurement microphone capsules.
The thread type 60 UNS allows the combination of different microphone capsule manufacturers depending on the application.
For ultrasonic applications we offer the MK 202 E from Microtech Gefell GmbH.
Ultrasonic USB Microphone Price: 1215 € excl. VAT
MK 202 E + iSV1611 + NVH Analyzer Lite Price: 1415 € plus VAT
Specifications of the
ultrasonic microphone capsule
MK 202 E
10 ~ 40 kHz (- 3 dB)
Electrode Forming Voltage
Sensitivity (dB re 20 μPa)
Capacitance at 250 Hz
Maximum Sound Pressure Level
Intrinsinc Noise Level
22 dB (A)
Operating Temperature Range
Operating Humidity Range
up to 70 °C, 90 %
Storage Temperature Range
-20 °C ～ +60 °C
Storage Humidity Range
25 % ～ 90 %(RH)
Ф 13.2 mm x 14.2 mm
Digital 1/2" USB Microphone Preamplier
Signal Amplitude ref. 50mV @ 1kHz
Frequency Sampling 192 kHz
1Hz~20Hz, Error <3.0dB
Ch.1 (<13dBA, <26dBZ)
Ch.2 (<50dBA, <63dBZ)
THD Input 1kHz, 50mV, A weighting
Input 31.6mV, 1kHz, 90.0dB
1/2″ Outer diameter
of protector cover
Ф 20 × 165 mm
<96 g (cable not included)
-20°C ~ + 60°C
25 %～ 90 %(RH)
65 kPa～108 kPa
11.7 mm-60 UNS
NVH Analyzer Lite
Price 440 € + VAT
Measurement microphone software for professional use in education, development and industry.
- Microphone calibration with sound calibrator, or input of microphone sensitivity.
- According to IEC 61672-1 weighting filters A, C and Z | time weighting: ‘Fast’, ‘Slow’, ‘Impulse’.
- Demonstration of the software with USB measurement microphone
- Calibration with microphone calibrator Svantek SV30A .
USB Measuring Microphone Software
NVH Analyzer Lite functions
- FFT block size 101 to 51201
- FFT line resolution 0.366 Hz @ 48 kHz / 51201
- FFT averaging linear, peak hold
- Sum level Band limit – adjustable
- Weighting Slow, Fast, Pulse
- Weighting filters Lin, A, C
- High-pass- Low-pass filter adjustable
- FFT T-AVG
- Time domain sound level
- Time domain sound level A-filter
- 1/3 octave spectrum
- 1/3 octave T-AVG
Listening to the measurement data via the PC speaker after recording is possible.