Vibration Analysis Software
Our vibration analysis software offers you a cost-effective entry into professional vibration measurement technology.
The NVH Analyzer Lite software already supports any sound card for measurement data acquisition, so you can start with a simple IEPE sensor supply and an accelerometer.
Here you find an overview of the supported measurement data acquisition devices:
NVH Analyzer getting started
NVH Analyzer Lite Specifications:
- FFT block size 101 to 51201
- FFT line resolution 0.366 Hz @ 48 kHz / 51201
- FFT Averaging Linear, Peak Hold
- Sum level Band limit – adjustable
- Weighting Slow, Fast, Impulse
- Weighting filters Lin, A, C
- High-pass- Low-pass filter adjustable
- Sensor Calibration menu for microphones and vibration sensors
- FFT Spectrum
- Time domain Level vibration acceleration
- Time domain Level vibration velocity
- Time domain Level vibration displacement
- Time domain RMS
- Time domain Mean-value
- Time domain Peak-Peak
- FFT T-AVG
- Time domain Sound Level
- Time domain Sound Level A-Filter
- 1/3 Octave-Spectrum
- 1/3 Octave T-AVG
- Trigger recording setup menu for unattended acquisition of multiple files
Up to 10 minutes raw data recording, output in WAV format possible.
Listening to the measurement data via the PC speaker after recording possible.