24 BIT USB DAQ
RogaDAQ4 USB DAC Description:
RogaDAQ4 Front End is a high precision portable data acquisition system. Four simultaneously sampled 24bits resolution channels measure precisely any signals with frequencies up to 80kHz. RogaDAQ4 combined with PC or notebook is a perfect measurement solution. It offers high levels of precision and it is very easy to use.
RogaDAQ4 setup and first steps with DASYLab
- PC based portable data acquisition
- Simultaneous measurement data acquisition via USB
- Frequency analysis in the range 0Hz – 80kHz
- Structural analysis
- Modal analysis
- Tumbling motion
- Shock measurement
- Oscillation of buildings
- Bridge vibrations
- Machine maintenance
- Building acoustics and building vibration analysis
- Process monitoring
- Final check
- RogaDAQ4 high precision inputs are designed for measuring dynamic signals. They are sampled simultaneously. Signals are digitized at a maximum of 192kS/s with 24bits resolution.
- Preamplification is realized with noise reduced instrument amplifiers with extremely low distortion. For IEPE compatible sensors a constant current source can be activated by software.
- The RogaDAQ4 front end can be operated directly out of DASYLab . This allows to perform complex monitoring tasks like final checks in production lines or monitoring of a frequency range with signaling if predefined intervals are left. And all of this without writing a single line of code. Beside this drivers are available for customer specific programming for .NET, ANSI C, Visual C++ 6.0, Delphi, DasyLab, LabView, and MatLab.
- Our MAIRecorder is a small test or measurement program that uses the DotNET assembly MAIv2. It displays all card information and can test all card functions.
- Together with a license for the MAIExtensionDAQ the pure test program becomes a small data acquisition solution, which offers many output formats.
RogaDAQ4 Four Channel USB Data Acquisition System
- Compatible with DASYLab 2020, LabVIEWTM
- Four high precision inputs with 24 bit ADC
- 8 .. 192kS/s selectable sample rate
- Integrated anti alias filter ensures perfect signal integrity
- AC, DC coupling or IEPE for direct power supply
- Tachometer input
- 5 Volt power supply
- Rugged aluminium case
- Here you can get to our german internet site